Thursday, December 13, 2007

December 13th

December 13th :D.. one of my fav days in my life


today my dad bought me new phone =]=]=]=]!!


my new phone (k550i)

i ♥ my new phone!! :D

after that, i went to mei lians house to play.. as usual, i used her phone to send those themes ah blablabla to my phone :D now my phone got alot themes, if u wan ask me lah wakakaka

i went to mei lians house, we cooked nuggets :D and.. err mei lian made banana split hahaa den we drink hot choco

<<>> my nuggets

ok den.. i came home n type this =.=
dats all, bye!

2 Comments:

Blogger Ru Yueh said...

OMG SHU YI! YOU HAVE A BLOG ALL THE WHILE AND YOU DIDN'T EVEN TELL ME??!?!?!?! AND I GOT HERE THROUGH DARYL'S BLOG. walaoA shuz! tsk tsk tsk! lol.

August 17, 2008 at 2:50 AM  
Blogger Shu Yi said...

yeah roos LOL
i hab a blog
i didnt update lar dont see =x

September 8, 2008 at 6:11 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home