Friday, October 31, 2008

cooking <3

*clears throat* ahem ahem*
PEOPLE!
im here to announce my COOKING ROX *(chokes on some food)* ;D

i present ya all my "mouth-watering" GLAAAAAAAAAASSSS NOOOOODLES

TADAA! x3

since the 2nd week of shu yi's exams is over, she was bored and has nothing to do.

so, she rushed over to her maid and said, "KAKAK! I WANNA COOK GLASS NOODLES!"
then her maid said, "aiyah later u cook not nice nobody wanna eat."
but then later, her very kind *ahem* maid "guided" her thru her cooking process
(actually i only get to stirr the sauce -__-)



ANYWAY..
i cooked the mee twice today
1st round(with the help of my maid,) my mee tasted okayy



2nd round(without my maid's help)
i went and put the onion and garlic into the sauce without frying them 1st
it taste DAM "NICE" *cough cough*


my mee tasted:
1. yummy(if i fried the garlic 1st.. well even if i do, i think i will burn it)
2. tasty (if it wasnt so dry... maybe i shall put more water ;D)
3. DELICIOUS (if only i didnt went n put too much soya sauce)
4. tempting (if the mee is not so smelly)
5. appetizing (if i didnt put too much pepper -_-)

what?? i LOVE to put pepper..
it makes me look like im some kinda pro chef or sth. x)



i ate my uber "delicious" mee in the end.
nobody wanna eat it after they smelled it.


HEE!


im in a very tiring mood now.
headpain.eyepain.nosepain.mouthpain.handpain.buttpain.legpain.feetpain.

this is what u get if u -sleeplate, eat too much junkfood, stare at the comp too long.and so the list goes on



-im so gonna marry a guy that can cook in the future-




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home