Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Gloves for Wan Ee.

Yesterday, wan ee msned me n asked me to borrow her gloves.....


joyce : do u have any white gloves?
shoey. : yeah i gort. but i oni have 1 side, the other side is purple.. and i needa find them n wash them cos put there very long lerh become very dusty
.blablabla.
joyce : if u have pls bring it tmr n give to my sister
shoey.
: ok i bring it tmr =D



and so
i found my gloves

left (white)
and purple on the left ;D
actually those r my form 1 marching glove

the right side is bigger than the left i oso dunoe y >< my silver medal <33


i realised athletes LOVE to have a bite of their medals ;D

LOOK!!!

no1.no2.
no3.no4.
no5.
wahahahahaaa ;D
i noe im no athelete. but
ahh well~ i have medals!

and i play basketball ;D

so im half an athelete =)
but seriously.. i dont get it -_-
why do athletes bite their medals?
i bite mine and i taste hmmmmm..... somethingggg...

AHA! PLASTIC!!

;D

~~~


after washing my stinky dusty gloves, i hang them in my room.


like that *points downwards*
nahh.. a closer view =)

oh yah! made kimberly's card too ;D
it looks like that.
nice onot nice onot!!
hahs =D


<3><3 <3 <3> <3 <3> <3 <3> <3> <3 <3><3 <3>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home